We are always looking for new team members.
If you think you have what it takes, read on.
Previous DJ/Hosting experience is not essential as a full, on going training program is provided to all staff, however own transport is essential, as is the ability to lift and carry heavy equipment, such as speakers. All equipment will be supplied by us.
In return, we offer an excellent hourly rate, use of industry leading equipment, the potential for additional training in nights for other entertainment areas and with our sister entertainment companies, plus further potential to join the full-time management team for impressive candidates.
- A good level of computer proficiency
- A sense of initiative and a “can do” attitude
- Have a pleasant, confident and out going manor and be able to get on with people of all ages and backgrounds
- Ability to work independently under pressure with good organisation and problem solving skills
- Have own transport
- Be available to work most week nights (quiz hosts)
- Be willing to travel throughout Ayrshire, East Kilbride and Glasgow if required
Interested?? Fill in the form below and we’ll get in touch soon.